There are many ways to download YouTube videos nowadays and many Apps are there that can perform the same. Basically the YouTube and Facebook don’t provide a link for downloading the videos. Recently many Applications came with the feature for downloading Facebook videos. Internet Download Manager (IDM) is one of them.
But, many of us are lazy to have a software (or app in case for smartphone) for downloading the videos. Because these apps can only be useful in these cases, so that does not make any sense. So, in this tutorial, I will be explaining you on How to download any Facebook videos without any apps!
- First, be on the Newsfeed with your desired video of your Facebook account (or in the Video page itself)
- In the case of PC/Mac :- Right click on the Video and then click Show video URL, copy the displayed URL
- In the case of Smartphone :- Click share and there will be Copy Link option
- Now, go to the website keepvid.com
- Paste the URL that you copied earlier in the specific box provided in that website
- Click Download and that’s it! you will be provided with Format/Quality selection option (if any) and the Download link
- Click the desired quality link and your video will start download!
This method is also applicable to YouTube and almost all popular Video having websites like Vimeo etc. Do same as explained above for these websites also!
Don’t forget to share this article if you really enjoyed reading this. Subscribe to this site for more updates on this topic and Leave a comment if you have any feedback.