Text To Speech is an amazing utility in Windows which allows our computer to speech! Our computer will speech as we give a text. You can access the utility by opening Speech in Control Panel.
You can see that the highlighted text is the default speech text. You can change it by a small trick! Follow this:
- Access Registry Editor by opening Windows Explorer and typing the following in Address bar
- Now, navigate to the following path
- There you can see some Keys as shown below, 409 represents the English Language!
- Open your language string and edit as shown in the image below. You can remove %s, it stands for the sound provider’s name (eg: Microsoft Sam)
- Press OK
- Then exit Registry Editor
- Now access Speech utility and see the magic!