When we install Windows 7, we select our Country and our Language. This makes us unable to access extra Wallpapers in the package which are specially designed for some other countries than ours! We get only some wallpapers and we use them.
But, Those wallpapers are kept in somewhere in our system. So I searched for those wallpapers, finally I succeeded! here I will share you how to access the wallpapers
- First, you need to set the option Show the hidden files and folders under View tab in Folder Options.
- Now, go to your Windows directory, to do this type %windir% in the Windows Explorer. There you can see a folder named Globalization.
- Open it and look for a Hidden folder named MCT
- Open it, there you can see some folders with some country codes
- Open any of them and you can see a folder named Wallpapers with a lot of wallpapers in it!