This tutorial will teach you how to Lock your Taskbar Permanently! After applying this tweak you will not be able to unlock the Taskbar until you roll back the tweak
- First, open Run Dialoge Box from Start > Run…
- Type gpedit.msc and press OK
- Group Policy window will open, Expand the tree as shown in the image below
- Look at the Right Pane, you can see an option named Lock the Taskbar as shown in the image below
- Double Click to open it, Under the Setting tab, set the option Enabled
- Press OK
- Now, Right Click on the Taskbar, the lock option is Disabled!