If our computer is being used by small kids, they may access System Settings and may cause to damage our system. This tutorial show you how to prevent access to Taskbar Context Menu!
- First, open Run Dialoge Box from Start > Run…
- Type gpedit.msc and press OK
- Group Policy windows opens. Expand the tree as shown in the image below
- Look at the Right Pane, you can see an option named Remove access to the context menus for the taskbar as shown in the image below
- Double Click to open it
- Under Setting tab, select the option Enabled