As shown in the image above, we can set certain criteria for the way in which our icons are displayed in Windows Explorer. But it will only be activated for the current folder. But there is an option in Windows to set the view for all folders. I will describe how to access it.
- First, open a folder and set your favorite View from the menu
- Then under the Tools menu go to Folder Options from the same folder
- Under the View tab, click Apply to All Folders
- You will prompted for a confirmation. Click Yes
- Then click OK in Folder Options window
- You’re Done…!